- Lightweight neoprene
- Flexible and comfortable with a built-in brief
- Adjustable drawstring and toggles around waist and legs
- Leg gasket seals for a no-slip fit and secure containment
- Designed to contain
- Fabric is comfortable and quiet
- Quick and easy to launder
Conni reusable swim shorts are designed to contain bladder and bowel matter. Our technology provides kids a safe, secure and confident aquatic experience when those unexpected accidents occur, delaying void-causing germs from leaking into the water. Flexible and comfortable with a built-in brief, Conni Swim Shorts feature an adjustable drawstring with toggle at the waist and legs for a secure fit.
Keeping germs out of the water is key to keeping everyone healthy and helps keep the places we swim open all year round. Conni swim shorts can be reused countless times. A cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
These shorts are sized for kids of ages 12 to 14, with waists approximately 68cm/27".