- Specifically developed to assist wound healing - fortified with L-Arginine
- Supports health and healing with high levels of vitamins and micronutrients
- Each sachet contains 17.5g and there are 15 sachets in a box
Enprocal® Repair is a food for special medical purpose developed to assist wound healing. Enprocal® Repair is fortified with L-Arginine, an amino acid which has been suggested to improve rates of wound recovery.
Enprocal® Repair Features:
- Contains energy and protein. Inadequate energy & protein are proven independent risk factors for pressure ulcer progression.
- Fortified with L-Arginine (2.3g per 17.5g sachet) to provide nutritional support during wound healing.
- Has high levels of key micronutrients, including calcium, zinc, vitamins C, D, A, B1, B2, B12 and folate, low intakes of which have been associated with impaired wound healing.
- Sweetened but unflavoured, and gluten free
How to use Enprocal® Repair
Shake, whisk or blend one sachet of Enprocal® Repair with 150ml of your favourite juice or flavoured skim milk and serve chilled.
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid which in times of stress can become conditionally essential. L-Arginine is a substrate for wound healing and supplemental L-Arginine has been suggested to aid wound the healing process.
Not for parenteral use. Use only under medical supervision. Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Contains dairy products and soy