Size: Large (Suits waist size 120 – 150cm)
Depend Briefs are suitable for day or night use for managing heavy urinary incontinence. They are also suitable for bowel incontinence. Ideal for men and women with limited mobility. They can be fitted while sitting, standing or lying down. The white soft cloth-like outer cover provides outstanding comfort helps optimise skin health through air circulation at the sides and is more discreet.
- Improved padding formation with embossed pattern and long side leakage guards ensure absorbency, comfort and reliability.
- Features a full length wetness indicator to enable a more informed change time decision
- Unique dry look core reduces odour and keeps the wearer dry
- Improved fastening system with frontal patch allows multiple re-fastening system and adjustment
- Top layer quickly draws moisture away from skin into absorbent core with dry-touch granules, looks liquid away to prevent leakage and odour
- Gentle leg elastic and waist elastic at the back of the briefs helps provide a closer fit for better protection
Conticare are leaders in providing incontinence products and incontinence pads for the elderly, adults, women, men, teenagers and youth throughout Victoria. Our full range of disposable incontinence products and washable incontinence products are available for sale online. Conticare delivers directly to aged care facilities, nursing services, pharmacies and hospitals but our but our core strength is home delivery in discreet packaging, to domestic households.